Week 8 Reading and Writing

 The reading and writing assignments have been working well for me. I've established a good routine to keep up with the work, and I've gotten better at reading as the class has progressed. I can read more diligently, and my reading notes are more focused on storytelling than general plot notes. I can also find stories that I want to re-tell really easily, and I feel comfortable writing stories. I'm happy with the way my blog and project website looks, and I've been satisfied with my writing style. I found that I like to keep the theme and central plot points consistent and change the characters as well as the environment. I want to convey the same message but in different ways. Overall, I feel like I've been improving and growing as a reader and a writer. I've thoroughly enjoyed the class so far, and I look forward to working more on telling stories and completing my project! Looking forward, I aim to keep my routine up and finish my project with more interesting stories. I chose this photo of a white lotus from my Week 2 Reading Notes, because I find the picture so beautiful. The flower is so eloquent, and it's such a calming color.


A white lotus. Source: PixaBay  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Ish

Week 3 Story: Hanu the Dog