Week 8: Comments and Feedback

 Overall, I've received high-quality feedback from my peers. These comments help me focus in on details that were appreciated by readers, and the critiques allow me to improve my writing and be conscious of any potential mistakes I may make when telling another story. The feedback also inspires me to be more creative and re-read over my work. By reviewing over what I've read and considering previous comments, I've been able to improve my style of writing. I believe I've given good feedback to my peers as well. I aim to be specific with what I like and offer ideas to take the next stories in different creative directions. As I analyze other people's writings, I get new ideas on how I can re-tell a story and what things I should try. The blog comments on introductory pages make it easy and convenient to learn more about my peers and connect with others. Looking forward, I don't plan on changing any specifics with my comment wall or comment style.


I allow myself to do things imperfectly. Source: Growth Mindset & Feedback Cats


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Ish

Week 3 Story: Hanu the Dog