Tools with Technology

 I feel familiar with tuning up my browser, as I've already had extensions and figured out how to organize bookmarks. However, I didn't realize the extensive resources that are available for this class. The Class Wiki has everything centralized, making all the material, assignments, and expectations really clear. The support sites seem really useful, and I'll be sure to take advantage of those throughout this semester. I especially appreciate Freebookapolooza as it makes all the readings easily accessible. Technology allows the class's workload to be done anywhere, as this website can allow me to complete the readings on the go. I look forward to using the technology tools and course websites throughout this semester.

The interconnectedness of technology. Source: Pixabay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Ish

Week 3 Story: Hanu the Dog