Class Assignments

 I like the structure and consistency with the core assignments, and the flexibility offered with extra credit can allow me to manage for stressful weeks. The natural progression from reading to writing to developing a project and gaining feedback allows for a more in-depth engagement with the material. I'd probably try to start readings earlier than the due date in order to try and take advantage of extra reading for extra credit. I also look forward to commenting on blog posts and receiving feedback, since online classes feel isolating and comments always help to improve the work. I like that the structure of the course includes consistently working on the project over the semester, as it'll allow us to develop and revise over time. Oftentimes, projects that are due at the end of the semester feel rushed, but by incorporating it into the weekly workload, I'm more excited to develop it throughout the class. I'll be sure to take up some extra credit opportunities to prepare for busy weeks, and I'm excited to try Wikipedia Trails. There's such a wide range of information on Wikipedia, and I'd love find new and interesting things to learn about. 

 

The Wikipedia logo. Source: Wikipedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Ish

Week 3 Story: Hanu the Dog